Search This Blog

Friday 13 November 2015

THE BEST FRIEND 2

I'd love to tell you about my best friend. You know Him. He's generally known as the Holy Spirit. That's right, He's my best friend. You know all those points I stated about love, companionship and all? He meets them all without defect; He's the PERFECT FRIEND. That's why I made Him my Best Friend.
Think about it. Do you know of anyone that could possibly beat Him? I don't think so.
Sombody may be wondering, "The Holy Spirit? I'd rather stick with someone I can see and know is there". You don't know what you're missing. There's nobody that can be more there than the Holy Spirit. Day and night He's with me, He's promised never to leave me nor forsake me. I don't have to miss Him because He's always with me. I don't have to wonder when to go visit Him or when He'll visit because He lives in me! Nothing could be better. I could talk to Him anytime about anything; He listens and He responds. And how wise He is! He knows everything about everything. He Who made the heavens beautiful is my Best Friend, no wonder my life is so beautiful. He's my very present Help, how could anything be impossible for me? I don't need to struggle to be successful, fruitful or productive. Why? He makes the desert a fruitful field, and the fruitful field He makes into a forest; He always brings about increase. That's my Best Friend. Because I have Him, I can never be stagnant. Why? He renews me day by day. I don't have to worry whether I'm doing wrong or not, it has become my nature to do right; the Holy Spirit makes it so. I can never be weak or weary because He Who raised Jesus from the dead lives in me, vitalizing my whole body. Do you know what? He even prays for me! And you can be sure that prayer is answered, afterall He's the Spirit of God; who better to know God's Will than He? I have power to face whatever challenges come my way, in whatever form. I don't have to be troubled because they're all walkovers. Who gives me this power? The Holy Spirit. That's my Best Friend. People often wonder what the future holds for them. I don't have to wonder because my Best Friend, the Holy Spirit, shows me what is to come! Oh my! He's just too much. He really is the best thing that ever happened to me. What a great life I have! And that's because I have the Holy Spirit as my Best Friend. I could never stop talking about Him. You want me to continue? I've got a better idea: why don't you get to know Him yourself? That's right; He can be your Best Friend too! He's not limited to any locality, He's everywhere, even right there where you are, reading this. All you have to do is believe in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead, and confess with your mouth that He's the Lord of your life. Consciously welcome the Holy Spirit into your life and tell Him how you want Him to be your Best Friend. Then begin to treat Him as one. You'll marvel at the changes you'll see!
There's nobody worth having as a friend like the Holy Spirit. With Him, there are no mistakes or disappointments. Let Him into your life today and enjoy all He has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment